A health care company assisting businesses, schools and government entities protect the lives of those stricken with sudden cardiac arrest, wanted a way to provide a more personal level of service to its clients. They wanted a way to help their clients better protect their employees, or students or customers who entered their facilities.
The client wanted to provide a more complete set of services to its customers. These services included monthly emails and an extranet or customer portal to track the maintenance and up-to-date status of the life-saving devices. This level of service would help this health care company provide a level of service comparable to firms much larger.
C/D/H was able to migrate customer data, service records and self-help support functionality into a robust and user-friendly PaaS cloud solution. The C/D/H solution improved the usability and functionality for internal company staff members while also providing rich new automated services for clients. The new solution provides proactive alerts to clients of warranty issues and routine device maintenance – services that firm much larger are just beginning to offer.
- Provides a dashboard to customers about the success of their medical device program
- Enables more rapid communication with customers
- Assists with regular communication to multiple individuals at customer organizations of multiple types and sizes
- Allows customers to alert company staff to outdated information and request help immediately from staff members
- The cloud platform reduced the need for in-house IT staffing and increased scalability and uptime.
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft SQL Azure
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft Entity Framework
- Microsoft LINQ
- Twitter Bootstrap front-end framework